Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

El lun, 03-02-2003 a las 05:58, Chris Chabot escribió:
> Ps, from what i hear, Galeon 2 is all but dead. A while back the founder of
> the galeon project resigned from it, since he had to much disagreements with
> the other developers; And currently the project is seeing hardly any
> development.

Galeon is not dead. It is being developed by at least four persons
(counting me).

I have been out of the loop (exams + real work...) for some time and I
haven't seen this mail until now. I have some pending work but I will
continue contributing to galeon.

The cvs commit list has not been idle, tko, yaneti and philipl have been
committing patches from time to time.

On the other hand, I hope the best for Marco's Epiphany.

Ricardo.

--
Ricardo Fernández Pascual
ric users sourceforge net