Re: Panel's GConf usage
- From: Michael Meeks <michael ximian com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Mark McLoughlin <mark skynet ie>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Panel's GConf usage
- Date: 14 Feb 2003 09:53:44 +0000
On Wed, 2003-02-12 at 13:39, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I don't see why gconf doesn't work for the panel. The directory
> structure gives it fine structure, it is not that dynamic (no more so
> than any other preference), and it can be schema-ed just fine.
Does one still need to make up random/magic numbers to name the
keys/directories with ? last time I poked (which was a while ago) - that
was the solution to the lack of structured array/list support, is it
still so ?
mmeeks gnu org <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot
] [Thread Prev