Re: Panel's GConf usage

Hey,
	Hmm, that's not such a terrible idea - I presume you mean for the
<applyto> tag, right ?

	I dunno how easy it would be to do, though - the <applyto> part is
actually stored with the key it applies to rather than the schema
itself, so that fact for a start wouldn't lend itself to an easy
implementation ...

Good Luck,
Mark.