Re: gnome-terminal awfully slow
- From: Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, Hidetoshi Tajima <hidetoshi tajima sun com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, marney beard sun com
- Subject: Re: gnome-terminal awfully slow
- Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 08:53:55 -0800
On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 10:59:58AM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 07:42:32AM -0800, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> > As for the whole accessibility issue, I think it was clear that vte was
> > being shipped for quite some time. It's unfortunate that it wasn't caught
> > in time to fix accessibility issues but it's not the end of the world.
> > We have 6 months to fix it. So lets just do that.
> Just to be 100% clear, vte accessibility is in fact supposed to work -
> the issue is just that no one has tested it. This whole stupid
> flamewar always has been about what's probably 1 or 2 days of work.
> The only thing that needs doing is someone has to tell Nalin what's
> wrong with vte a11y, if anything, so it can be fixed.
Bill, how about you put in a bugzilla report on it and than we can just
work the issue from there? We can add it in the next point release or
] [Thread Prev