Re: 2.3 Proposed Features

On Tue, 2003-02-04 at 01:12, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Christian Meyer">
>
> > > As long as the releases are every 6-8 months, any fixes you put in will
> > > be deployed to users on average within 3-4 months.
> >
> > I've difficulties to believe that right now, but you may have a point
> > there.
>
> Our first six month turnaround has been a success. I'm almost tempted to
> call it a 'wild success', but I'd prefer to see what happens when it's
> actually used in the wild before going out on a branch.

I'll second this, more or less. I think the only thing we really didn't
do spectacularly at during the 2.2 release was QA- and that was not a
factor of the release timing but of the team's relative inexperience and
lack of time [primarily my own- everyone else pitched in greats amount
of time.]

Luis