Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 18:41, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> Indeed :-)
>
> If we have a browser team committed to getting accessibility working as
> soon as the Sun's mozilla accessibility team get the atk tree exported,
> I think we can ship that browser. It's not a regression, it just doesn't
> work yet and there's nothing that GNOME can do to speed up the process
> when we're blocking on Sun's work.

Your email is reasonable, except that I object to the phrase "blocking
on Sun's work".  Since this issue affects GNOME but not Sun... so Sun
has no particular ownership of this issue, the only logical reason for
Sun to do it is expertise/familiarity with the relevant codebase.
Other folks are welcome to help do this work :-)

- Bill