Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

On Wed, 2003-04-30 at 17:38, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> Mozilla has been explicitly dead-ended with no future maintenance.

This is a bit excessive, as Christopher Blizzard wrote in:

    http://www.mozilla.org/roadmap/branding.html

<<From now on we should try to capitalize on the mozilla name, as it is
already well known and is widely used outside of our small technical
community.  However, once we have got a logical split of the browser and
mail/news into separately run projects, we should use the brand we have
while allowing the two main parts (and other parts, in the future) to
have their own identities, while still reinforcing the mozilla name.>>

In short: * there are new code names for the browser and mail apps
          * the mozilla brand is here to stay
          * they'll prefer to public mention them as:
                   mozilla browser
                   mozilla mail

          * the current way of the mozilla app suite
            all-in-one-kitchen-sink sink is dead-ended.

Hugs, Rui

+ So let's do it...?

+ So let's do it...?