Re: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

On Tue, 2003-04-29 at 19:54, MArk Finlay wrote:

> >   galeon - A GNOME web browser based on Gecko. [3]
> >   http://galeon.sourceforge.net/
> Two browsers, especially sooo similar are a very bad idea in gnome. It
> seems to me that the epiphany team have showed a lot more interest in
> being included in gnome and have more similar goals to the gnome
> project.
>
> Either way, one of them must be chosen

Or perhaps neither; especially if the accessibility work in Mozilla
doesn't make it into the gecko plugin in time and it doesn't get
connected to the galeon/epiphany UI, or if the new Mozilla roadmap stuff
will make a big difference later on.  Maybe it's too soon to bundle a
specific browser...

- Bill