Re: CrackPipe [was: Re: Legacy apps and themes]

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 20:46, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>   b) have this as a display setting in CrackPipe, the infamous but still
>   non-existant advanced tweaker's funky-crack preference dialogue

Yo,

I did some quick hacking when I read this e-mail. It's still very
immature and needs a lot of work, but there's a basic skeleton for
CrackPipe in CVS now.

Basically it reads an XML file of what keys to generate a user interface
for and sticks them in a dialog. Currently supports text, file and
boolean (checkbox-style) keys.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"A freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother." -- unknown