Re: Legacy apps and themes

A Qui, 2003-04-24 às 17:18, Ross Burton escreveu:
> On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 17:10, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> > I'd love this feature in the settings daemon.  I don't think we need a
> > UI at all for it.  Rather, I'd like to see it just silently match your
> > other colors to the current selected theme.
>
> The only UI I could possibly think of for this would be the font to use,
> but I think leaving it as a GConf key is perfectly acceptable.

  I use GNU Emacs with the traditional darkslategray/wheat color scheme,
and I don't want to see it changed in any circunstance.  It follows that
we want to be able to limit the effect of grdb to a subset of the
applications, or disable it altogether.  gconf keys are sufficient,
however, no UI is necessary.  Just keep a *minimal* set of options for
power users, please!

--
Gustavo João Alves Marques Carneiro