Re: Legacy apps and themes

<quote who="textshell neutronstar dyndns org">

> That is exactly what i wanted. Simple things simple and the poweruser
> stuff in gconf only.

Wouldn't it be better to:

  a) turn it on by default, not include a UI at all ("What are 'not-GNOME'
  applications, and why do I need to set their colours?"), and leave it all
  to gconf

  b) have this as a display setting in CrackPipe, the infamous but still
  non-existant advanced tweaker's funky-crack preference dialogue

This option stinks of the "please unbreak me" turd. :-)

- Jeff

    "GNOME, launched specifically to counter a threat to our freedom, is
       the free software project par excellence." - Richard Stallman