Re: galculator should be included in Gnome

On Sun, 2003-04-27 at 12:18, Anand Kumria wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 27, 2003 at 12:09:17PM +0100, Andrew Sobala wrote:
> >
> > Anand Kumria's e-mail seems to be extremely inaccurate for both
> > calculators.
>
> So far the only error I've made is saying that gcalctool uses glade.
>
> You are welcome to point other mistakes.
>
> Anand

Additional fallacies are:

galculator doesn't know about "order of signs"
gcalctool uses fortran MP (uses a port)
The percentages of how many people a math library is suitable for look
made up

I overstated myself; I didn't mean to offend you.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"A freudian slip is when you say one thing but you mean your mother." -- unknown