Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

mån 2003-04-07 klockan 22.07 skrev Vadim Plessky:

> So, decision is already made?
> I had impression that some people would be interested to have KHTML, not
> Gecko, as rendering engine.

It's been discussed to replace Gtkhtml for applications like Yelp. I'm
sure there are people that might consider it for our browser though I
don't see any reason not to use Gecko for this (I'd much prefer it as
it's now) since it renders great.

Last time I checked KHTML didn't render as good as Gecko but of course,
that might have changed since...

Regards,
  Mikael Hallendal
--
Mikael Hallendal                micke codefactory se
CodeFactory AB                  http://www.codefactory.se/