Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

On Mon, Apr 07, 2003 at 11:48:57PM +0400, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> AFAIK, libxml2 is temporary solution for KDE (it is used together with
> libxslt)
> Dependency on it would be excluded from upcoming KDE versions.

  Good to know, I like to be informed in advance...
Coolo, can we safely ignore what seems to be a pretty stupid user
of yours, or is there any sound feedback I could get on this ?

Daniel

P.S. the QT XML benchmark results are absymal c.f.
     http://xmlbench.sourceforge.net/results/benchmark/index.html
     and apparently don't have XSLT support. So what do you expect
     to replace libxml2/libxslt with ? Just curious.