Re: Awesome new Mozilla roadmap!

El lun, 07 de 04 de 2003 a las 21:39, Vadim Plessky escribió:
[...]

> And I can't take seriously statements that "Nautilus doesn't require Web
> View/embedded browser component"
> For the Heavens sake, *how* you can have modern Desktop without integrated
> browser?..

Hmmmm

Please define "modern Desktop".

Apple's MacOS is  a really modern Desktop and does NOT integrate the
browser inside their Finder (Finder is the MacOS Nautilus)

I only know Microsoft Windows and KDE that integrate the browser inside
their file manager. KDE does it because Windows have that feature, not
because it's a "modern Desktop" (as you understand it).

GNOME, MacOSX, KDE, Windows and others I don't know/remember are modern
desktops but don't do the things the same way...

Cheers.