Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??

Michael Toomim wrote:

Frederic Crozat wrote:

Sorry but between a fully EHWM compliant WM and non-fully compliant EHWM
WM which grabs it own lisp interpreter, I choose the first one..

Are you saying that you consider the lisp interpreter to be a detrimental feature?

I would guess it is more of the "yet another language" feature, rather than the fact that it is scriptable. It means that there is one more interprerter that may be the cause of bugs, and acts as a barrier to people wanting to modify the program. If it used a more widely used interpreter, this probably wouldn't be a problem.

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.