Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??
- From: Pawel Salek <pawsa TheoChem kth se>
- To: Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandrakesoft com>
- Cc: Gnome Desktop List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: How do I switch to Sawfish??
- Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:43:00 +0200
On 2002.09.02 14:37 Frederic Crozat wrote:
Le dim 01/09/2002 à 04:51, David A. Bartmess a écrit :
> I'm running Mandrake 9.0B3, and I can't seem to find where to change
> windowmanager to Sawfish, instead of the default Metacity.
> Can someone help me?
If you don't like metacity, you can simply, as root, run the following
Logout/Login and you'll get sawfish
This is under assumption that I am sole user of the system, or that all
the users have the same preference. That's a rather strong assumption,
I would say.
] [Thread Prev