Re: freeze status [was desktop preferences dialogs]

Luis Villa <louie ximian com> writes:
> Off the top of my head:
> *final modules list :/
> *theme capplet functionality
> *new wireless applet has no preferences window, AFAICS; if it's not
> there it needs to be implemented.
> *further theme packaging/distribution, if there is to be any. [I really
> want there to be some :)

I want to land launch feedback. I think Lubos and I have the spec
about nailed, will be posting a proposal to xdg-list, and then the
feature involves some metacity and libwnck type stuff.  I have a
little library for it we might add to the module list, or we could
just cut-and-paste the lib around.

Havoc