Confusing desktop preferences preference dialogs.

I am running gnome control center head right now and I have two very
similar menu entries in desktop preferences that are only slightly
different.

The first is called "window focus." This menu entry gives me the option
to change the focus behavior of my applications.

The other entry is called "windows" it also gives me the option to
change how i focus my windows but also has options for "window border
appearance" (shouldn't this be in the theme capplet, oh wait it is),
title bar font (wait this preference is in the font capplet too) and
some an option to change my window manager (why would i ever want to do
that?)

This is really confusing me...why do we have two similar but different
capplets, one of which seems to be a mishmash of options.

dave