Re: installing translated docs

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 21:12, Mike Lei wrote:
> Hi John,
>     I cannot find email address of GDP person from
> http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/doctable--.html.

Yikes, sorry, forgot there are no email addresses listed. You should be
able to find addresses in the gnome-doc-list archives for everyone - if
not let me know who you need and I'll get you their addresses.

> Also can I
> directly transfer relevant doc files to GDP persons and they work with
> module maintainers to integrate them into workspace ?

That's up to them - not sure who has what kind of time to work on this
stuff. I can handle the packages for which I'm responsible (gnome-utils,
the panel, etc.) though I won't be able to do this for a couple of
weeks, as I'll be travelling.

Cheers,
John
--
John Fleck
http://www.inkstain.net http://www.abqjournal.com

"Sometimes, a diner is all about the mac and cheese."
  - Zippy the Pinhead