Re: New Modules in GNOME 2.2

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Jeff Waugh wrote:

> > If nobody with access to a Sun Solaris box does the job, it won't get to
> > work better by itself.
>
> Very true... Batter up, Solaris users, it's MULTIMEDIA FRAMEWORK OF THE
> FUTURE time! Heeyaah!

FWIW, I do have access to a Solaris box but not root access. I've been
trying to build Garnome (we've talked about that on irc, Jeff) but got
stuck on fcpackage(sp?) and haven't found out yet how to solve this.

So if anyone wants to work with me to get this thing fixed just let me
know.

--

Reinout van Schouwen			Artificial Intelligence student
email: reinout cs vu nl			mobile phone: +31-6-44360778