Re: New Modules in GNOME 2.2

[ Sorry, I missed this in your first email ]

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 12:07, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > Are there out-of-the-box configuration issues with it?  Actually, the
> > same goes for all the other modules... although I don't really think
> > there are any except maybe acme, but only because I've never used it.
>
> What's wrong with acme ?

I didn't say there is anything wrong with it.  As I said, I've never
used it... I have a boring old 101-key IBM PS/2 keyboard.  I was just
curious to know if it worked out-of-the-box for most keyboards or
required some sort of initial setup.  If it's going to be included in
the desktop, ideally it should "just work" once it's installed.

Joe