Re: New Modules in GNOME 2.2

On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 20:05, Joe Shaw wrote:
> [ Sorry, I missed this in your first email ]
>
> On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 12:07, Bastien Nocera wrote:
> > > Are there out-of-the-box configuration issues with it?  Actually, the
> > > same goes for all the other modules... although I don't really think
> > > there are any except maybe acme, but only because I've never used it.
> >
> > What's wrong with acme ?
>
> I didn't say there is anything wrong with it.  As I said, I've never
> used it... I have a boring old 101-key IBM PS/2 keyboard.  I was just
> curious to know if it worked out-of-the-box for most keyboards or
> required some sort of initial setup.  If it's going to be included in
> the desktop, ideally it should "just work" once it's installed.

It requires an initial setup because every keyboard is different
(almost). It's very straight forward though. Try it out, works with
normal keyboards as well :)

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when
there is no longer anything to take away.
						Antoine de Saint-Exupery