Re: New Modules in GNOME 2.2

On Thu, 21 Nov 2002, Thomas Vander Stichele wrote:

> Personally, I myself am surprised that there hadn't been a solaris box for
> testing for gnome developers in the past, and if there isn't, but the
> companies involved feel that all of gnome 2.2 should work on solaris, then
> there is 1 and only 1 logical conclusion : said companies must provide the
> hardware as a service to the hackers so the hackers can provide the
> service to make the code portable.

There will definately be pieces of gnome 2.2 that will not work on Solaris
- i think the battery applet is one example, and libgtop (and things
dependning on it) might be another exmaple. I don't think anybody is
losing much sleep over it.

> Thomas
>
>  --
>
> The Dave/Dina Project : future TV today ! - http://davedina.apestaart.org/
> <-*- thomas (dot) apestaart (dot) org -*->
> God how I hate myself for
> still wanting her
> <-*- thomas  (at) apestaart (dot) org -*->
> URGent, the best radio on the Internet - 24/7 ! - http://urgent.rug.ac.be/

	Sander

	There are voices in the street,
	And the sound of running feet,