Re: lock down features
- From: George Farris <george gmsys com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: lock down features
- Date: 14 Nov 2002 18:48:15 -0800
On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 00:18, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> So George is right about the importance of this. In fact I think we
> should go ahead and add some simple short term stuff to 2.2:
I'm interested in looking into an LDAP backend if I can get some initial
assistance about how and what we would like.
> Maybe people want to follow up with a list of things we should be able
> to lock down.
George Farris <george gmsys com>
] [Thread Prev