Re: GNOME 2.2 module list and schedule [was Re: GNOME 2.2 screenshots]

On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 19:25, Jeff Waugh wrote:

>   The new GNOME logo. Note the four (4) toes. A fifth toe would be a "foot
>   enhancer", a "bringer of toe", perhaps even, a "completion of foot".

This assumes that the fifth toe was lost in some hideous (or possibly
amusing) accident, however.  Otherwise we must assume that the four toes
have evolved over millions of years to give the most efficient and
streamlined function possible, in which case adding an extra one would
just destabilize everything and render our GNOME little more than a
hideously deformed pariah...

Cheeri,
Calum.