Re: GNOME 2.2 screenshots

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org> writes:

> Since there has been some time since we last had some screenshots on
> this list I thought I should remedy that situation.
> Here is two shots I just made in preparation of the GStreamer based
> Media Player.
>
> The first just shows the media player:
> http://www.gstreamer.net/images/mediaplayer030-1.png
>
> The second shows the media player and rhythmbox:
> http://www.gstreamer.net/images/mediaplayer030-2.png

This reminds me - we need to be thinking about getting these apps into
the GNOME 2.2 release process. Well, probably we should first be sure
there's consensus to include them (I'm in favor of it personally).

If these are part of gnome it will be our first major gnome piece
that's not in our CVS/bugzilla - which complicates tinderbox and
Luis's life, perhaps.

I'd say 2.2 components really should land in the next couple months,
with a commitment to compile daily and be usable/dogfoodable all the
way up to the final release in 6 months. Does that schedule work for
rhythmbox and the media player?

Havoc