Re: GNOME 2.2 module list and schedule [was Re: GNOME 2.2 screenshots]

On Mon, 8 Jul 2002, Luis Villa wrote:

> On Mon, 2002-07-08 at 13:59, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > <quote who="Luis Villa">
> >
> > > Then we probably need to name it something more descriptive if we're going
> > > to do that, as sucky as it is to rename yet another thing into something
> > > soul-less and corporate.
> >
> > Oh dude, come on, we even convinced the marketing group we should keep it!
> > Don't give in now! ;)
>
> Oh, we did? I take it back then :)

Indeed!  :)

--
name:   Jamin Philip Gray
email:  jamin pubcrawler org

She caught your eye like one of those pointy hook latches that
used to dangle from screen doors and would fly up whenever you
banged the door open again. (Rich Murphy, Fairfax Station)