Re: Windows XP-style login -- NO! Bad! Bad code monkey!

On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 11:58, Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> Jesus tapdancing Christ!

	Goodness; I'm more easily offended than I thought.

	However - if you want to learn to program and thus provide some useful
contribution, I'm happy to help. I can think of several most useful
projects that need the attention of someone with such an obvious
superabundance of time and energy.

	Regards,

		Michael.