Re: gnome-network

On Mon, 2002-12-09 at 11:13, Michele Campeotto wrote:
> Rodney Dawes wrote:
> > We need a gnome2-based ppp dialer. I'm not sure what the best
> > solution for that is. Maybe updating gnome-ppp in gnome-network?
>
>    wvdial? I don't know if GNOME can be made to depend on it, but it is
> a really nice tool, IMO.

well, but it's command-line, which is not a "nice tool" for new users.

But, as I already said, there is already a ppp dialer on GST, and since
it seems to work better than gnome-ppp, I am going to remove gnome-ppp
from gnome-network, unless somebody heavily objects (in the form of
patches :-)

cheers