Re: A Brief Introduction To Rewindable Desktops

On Sun, 2002-12-08 at 23:54, Bowie J. Poag wrote:
> A Brief Introduction To Rewindable Desktops
> by Bowie J. Poag, 12/8/02

	This is a revolutionary idea - I'm impressed.

	Do your friends see you as something of a visionary ?

	Also, I'm looking for help in my plan to build an evacuated tube/bridge
over the Atlantic for high speed bullet trains to save the environment -
can you help me lobby politicians for support ?

	A big fan,

		Michael.