Re: A Violent Realisation [Was: Preferences]

On Tue, 2002-04-30 at 14:12, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Another problem (of the WM or of the tasklist applet) is that the
> > tasklist applet always displays *all* applications. Even if you specify
> > to not show some application in the tasklist, it is shown. I don't know
> > if it is a sawfish or a tasklist applet problem, but I miss this feature
> > for applications like gkrellm.
> That's a bug in gkrellm; gkrellm should be fixed, it should not be
> papered over with dumb window manager options.

huh? it worked quite nicely in gnome 1.4.x
in my machine the only thing that changed was going to gnome2 and this
was gone, so it doesn't seem like a gkrellm problem, at firt sight.
I still haven't had the time to find wheater it was a sawfish, gnome2 or
tasklist applet bug, which I wanted to do before filing it as a bug.

regards,

+ So let's do it...?