Re: A Violent Realisation [Was: Preferences]

Le mar 30/04/2002 à 02:49, Havoc Pennington a écrit :

> What I mean is that this stuff from the 1.4 config file is no longer
> needed:
>
>  follow_panel_size=true
>  horz_fixed=true
>  horz_never_push=false
>  horz_width=450
>  horz_rows=2
>  horz_taskwidth=150
>  vert_fixed=true
>  vert_height=300
>  vert_never_push=false
>  vert_width=48
>  vert_width_full=0
>
> And to my knowledge we have not gotten a bug report or email asking
> for any of that to come back, since the tasklist was fixed to just
> work layout-wise.

I could do a bug report and I'll perhaps do one though. On my Gnome2
installation, it is impossible to add any applet to a panel running the
tasklist applet, because even if only one application is running, the
only thing that I obtain by rigth-clicking on the panel is the tasklist
menu. I have no other choice than to remove the tasklist, add my applet
or button, and add the tasklist again... I guess that having the options
here above would have solved that problem.

Another problem (of the WM or of the tasklist applet) is that the
tasklist applet always displays *all* applications. Even if you specify
to not show some application in the tasklist, it is shown. I don't know
if it is a sawfish or a tasklist applet problem, but I miss this feature
for applications like gkrellm.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/