Re: Preferences [Was: a whole lot of other things, too]

<quote who="Havoc Pennington">

> Still looks like it has a max of about 28 control panels before it starts
> to break down though. ;-) I'm sure it starts scrolling or gets larger or
> something, but scrolling would lose the "display everything at once"
> feature that makes it nice right?

Yeah, but I've never seen any more items than there's room for - not even
sure that can happen. Perhaps Maciej can fill us in. :-)

- Jeff

--
   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey