Re: Preferences [Was: a whole lot of other things, too]

<quote who="iain">

> It took me ages to work out that the icon for Keyboards wasn't a video
> tape.

Hahaha. Yes, I always see a VHS tape in that icon too. Silly.

> And lets not ever call anything a "well".

No, and I really dislike the OS-X-like drag-n-drop thingy in the current 2.0
backgrounds dialogue. I always thought a full thumbnail view would be
better, with drag-n-drops plonking images into your custom collection.
Here's some glade foo I prepared earlier:

  http://perkypants.org/screenshots/g2-bg-concept.jpg

- Jeff

--
     "I don't even understand offside so I'm not likely to understand a
                 Manchester United contract." - Posh Spice