Re: Actions menu (was 'Capplets' and 'background/font capplets'))

Just to play devils advocate, what the hell is the "gnome" menu. Seems
very undescriptive of the actual contents of the current actions drop
down menu. Also we already use gnome menu to describe the foot menu used
in a "windows" like panel layout. Actions is very descriptive of the
actual contents of this menu. This menu contains things that do stuff
(eg. search, logout, lock display) aka actions the user can do.

dave