Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)

I've just come out of a meeting with the interested parties in Dublin (Calum,
Nils, John Sheehan, Eugene O'Connor), and our vote is for the suggestion that
Seth made in this string for "Desktop Preferences". We also suggest putting
"Desktop Preferences" into the Applications menu as a menu item, so that the
path would read:

Applications -> Desktop Preferences -> Background

If everyone agrees, would it be OK if we go ahead and make this change?

Pat

> Subject: Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)
> To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
> Cc: John Sheehan <john sheehan sun com>, Ian McKellar <ian mckellar org>,
desktop-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org