Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)

Another possiblity would be to remove preferences from the application
menu and instead just include a launcher for the nautilus preferences://
uri from the system tools menu. all preference dialogs could be launched
from nautilus. I think this is similar to how windows works.

dave