Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)
- From: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>
- To: Nils Pedersen <n p sun com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org, usability gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Usability] 'Capplets' (was Re: background/font capplets)
- Date: 14 Apr 2002 08:25:36 -0700
On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 15:32, Nils Pedersen wrote:
> Seth Nickell wrote:
> > On Thu, 2002-04-11 at 09:14, Calum Benson wrote:
> > > Seth Nickell wrote:
> > >
> > > > (however, I should add the caveat that its atrociously long and rather
> > > > ugly, probably compounded by D coming so early in alphabetical order)
> > >
> > > All the more reason to have a separate "Preferences" menu on the panel
> > > altogether, if you ask me...
> > Well that's what I voted for but I thought you didn't like that. Maybe
> > that was Nils? Bad Nils, no biscuit.
> Yeah it was probably me. Bad me.
> Another idea that was tossed around while I was in Dublin was to rename
> the Actions menu Desktop and then stick preferences in there (maybe even
> Search for files as well?).
Search for files is in there currently (well, "Actions").
Desktop seems reasonable, probably better than "Actions" or "Commands".
] [Thread Prev