Re: Help accessibility [Was: New look of the yelp TOC for review]

<quote who="Bill Haneman">

> Calum Benson wrote:
> > I'm guessing the only way
> > we could get away with a universal stylesheet would be if Yelp had
> > buttons to increase/decrease font size on the fly, and the ability to
> > choose the document's foreground, background and link colours.
>
> Given the explicit nature of the regulations and guidelines published,
> this wouldn't meet our needs even if we thought it "worked" ;-)

Okay, so at what level do we need to do this stuff? Will a set of CSS
alternatives be adequate? It would be nice to have one XSLT stylesheet, and
then just have CSS for Yelp to choose from.

- Jeff

--
     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage