Help accessibility [Was: New look of the yelp TOC for review]

<quote who="Calum Benson">

> There's also an accessibility issue with the use of black text on a grey
> background, but I guess that's part of the wider problem we talked about
> before (and never really solved, IIRC) about how to provide accessible
> stylesheets to Yelp for people who need them.

So,

I spoke to Mikael at GUADEC about doing the Yelp stuff in a similar style to
the new website (as our documentation can be built into the website layout
and design quite simply now), but I'd like more info on the accessibility
requirements beyond the usual sane colours and W3C stuff.

Do you guys have any documentation I can read so that I can make sexy *and*
accessible stylesheets?

- Jeff

--
  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa