Re: New look of the yelp TOC for review

Kevin Breit wrote:

>         I think it's good.  I love the new layout.  Unfortunately, I'm not
> entirely sure how keen I am on "Help on...".  It seems kind of weird.

I agree... "Help on GNOME Desktop" makes sense, but "Help on Additional
Documents" doesn't really.  Call me old-fashioned (or just plain old),
but maybe the header should just be something like "GNOME Help" or "Help
Contents"?

There's also an accessibility issue with the use of black text on a grey
background, but I guess that's part of the wider problem we talked about
before (and never really solved, IIRC) about how to provide accessible
stylesheets to Yelp for people who need them.

Cheeri,
Calum.