Re: Help accessibility [Was: New look of the yelp TOC for review]

Jeff Waugh wrote:

> <quote who="James Henstridge">
>
> > Is the W3C page Ankh was advertising at guadec of any use?
> >  http://www.w3.org/WAI/
>
> Yeah, that was the "W3C stuff" I was referring to. :) I'm just wondering if
> the Sun dudes have further requirements for help accessibility beyond the
> common HTML/CSS design recommendations.

The short answer is that we need some way to provide the level of
themeing provided by GTK+.  Ideally we'd want to track that
theme (and that will be a requirement in future I believe), but before
we do that we need the mechanism in place for applying such stylesheets.

-Bill