Re: [Deskbar] Firefox: Extra search engines

On 2/15/07, Sebastian Pösterl <marduk k-d-w org> wrote:
Maybe you should ask on the Firefox mailing list.

A capital idea! A good discussion has started happening on the
mozilla-dev-apps-firefox list:
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.dev.apps.firefox/browse_thread/thread/e7e080c3fd54803a/0abf30856a95d272#0abf30856a95d272

Namely:
"I could see search plugin data are stored engine_data table of
*search.sqlite* sqlite db in the user's profile folder. You may have
to dig deeper to find more info."

I should have some time in the next few days to try to figure some of
this out, but I thought I'd mention it here for posterity.

Also, I posted to the forums first, though I don't expect to get any replies:

Hopefully we can make some headway on this!

Cheers,
Andrew