Re: [Deskbar] Firefox: Extra search engines

On 2/15/07, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:
On the actual plugins. The user-installed ones are located in
~/.mozilla/firefox/<your-profile>/searchplugins/ and the
global system ones are in
/usr/share/firefox/searchplugins.

So it seems that all the ones I am finding that I don't want are the
global system engines. I suppose this is what you meant about
disabling them not working?

I guess the next question is how Firefox stores which ones are enabled
or not... I'll take a look at the deskbar source to see if I can find
anything. (Yes, the Firefox source scares me, at least in theory. :P)

Cheers,
Andrew