Re: [Deskbar] Firefox: Extra search engines

Hello,

On 2/15/07, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen <mikkel kamstrup gmail com> wrote:

On the actual plugins. The user-installed ones are located in ~/.mozilla/firefox/<your-profile>/searchplugins/ and the global system ones are in  /usr/share/firefox/searchplugins.

I think the location of system-wide plugins is distro-specific -- on my Gentoo system it's /usr/lib/mozilla-firefox/searchplugins instead. Using your package manager to query for installed files for the firefox package will tell you exactly where it's located on your system.

Good luck,

--
Joe daLuz