Re: [Deskbar] Bling

Greetings everybody!

Am Mittwoch, den 27.09.2006, 12:13 +0200 schrieb Rapha�Slinckx:

> > Cool! Is he by any chance on this ml (I think he safely could be, as we
> > are not exactly high-traffic)? Mirco?

I am now.

> > I've actually been toying around with some loose ideas lately, I'll see
> > if I can come up with something concrete.
>
> Here is what mirco proposes as an initial mockup and the mail sent
> along...

        Here's a less Vista-ish and more Tango-compliant (at least
color-wise) revision someone based on my inital try:

        http://macslow.thepimp.net/shots/deskbar-mockup-2.png
        http://macslow.thepimp.net/shots/deskbar-mockup-2.svg

        I would still like to see this getting tweaked or totally
revamped by the Tango-project people. It still has an alien feel to it.

Best regards...

Mirco "MacSlow" M�
--
email - macslow bangang de