Re: [Deskbar] Bling

I CC him with this mail, Mirco if you're not on the list then we can
keep cc-ing you. I think you can post without subscription.

Just as a data point, I don't think you can...

sil

--
A man, a plan, a canoe, pasta, heros, rajahs, a coloratura, maps,
snipe, percale, macaroni, a gag, a banana bag, a tan, a tag, a banana