Re: beagle webinterface

then, in function openhit

function openhit(url){
     direccio = modification of value url;

     return(direccio);

}

then in href, nor #, go the edited link, then we don't need to use
mimetype and nothing more...

Blackhold

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Material SCG08
http://associacio-aoe.org/scg/charlas
Respect free software communities and use free and/or standard formats
while sending attached files. Files such .doc, .xls, are formats that
don't follow the standard rules and may cause problems on viewing or
in the format of the text when these are opened with programs where
thousands users communities develops free software. So that I ask for
the files that are sent to me, to be odf, ods, odp, svg, png or in
default pdf. Thanks you a lot...