Re: beagle webinterface

> ok, this don't give any error... but when I do an alert of mimetype
> value it only shows me $mimetype...

Then use
onClick="openhit('{ Uri}', '{$mimetype}'); return false;)"

> one question... is possible that user when clicks the link href
> changes for the modified { Uri} value?

Not sure what you mean here. Can you explain with an example ? You might be
able to change the href when the user clicks the link, but that would again
involve writing an onClick handler. I think you should be able to change the
href and then return true in which case the click will open the modified
href. But this all javascript manipulation happening here. And I am not the
best person to ask these :-). You should consult some advanced javascript
tutorial or something.

beagle / KDE / Mandriva / Inspiron-1100